Real-time live monitoring with HD resolution
DirectI®P network security systems are a combination of DirectIP® cameras and NVRs, providing excellent network connectivity that can maintain stable HD quality video, regardless of network traffic. DirectIP® supports real-time surveillance features on every split screen.
The DirectIP® based NVR will allow simultaneous functionality and operation including:
Live-view, record, playback, remote access, backup of recorded audio/video Multiple independent video streams allow for live monitoring, recording and remote monitoring, while additional smart features control resolution, quality and bitrate from remote video data sources.
Simple to change camera set-up.
Flexible, scalable solutions which allow multiple NVRs via DirectIP® Switch.
Multi camera connection and data communication available with one connection between NVR and DirectIP® Switch.
DirectIP® supports PoE cameras and powers them through the data cable line, removing the need for additional external cabling.
Simple audio and alarm input/output systems created using a DirectIP® camera with audio I/O and alarm I/O ports.
Eradicate device compatibility issues and complexities with DirectIP®
Third party IP camera support
Fully compatible with our specialised DirectIP® surveillance solution Supporting ONVIF, Axis, Panasonic and Third party protocols, as well as our own existing IDIS protocol.
Compatibility with legacy security systems
IDIS Solution Suite(ISS), IDIS’s versatile Video Management Software (VMS), allows you to manage integrated security from both an NVR-based network security or existing DVR-based systems.
DirectIP® is the best environmental interface for integration with existing sensors, audio, ATM/POS, storage and communication of cameras. Applies automatic resolution on users system to deliver optimised screens.
VALUE FOR MONEY
DirectIP® provides users with best-in-class
performance that is affordable and cost effective to run
High quality NVRs inexpensive with no hidden costs
- Like DVRs, there is no additional license fee or annual update fee.
- High performance NVRs, complemented by VMS.
Lower training and maintenance cost
- DirectIP® based NVRs are easy to use and do not require specialised training or expert knowledge.
- Our products are strong, robust, stable and manufactured to the highest quality; subsequently maintenance is easy and maintenance fee is low
Lower installation fees
- Compared with existing DVR or HD-SDI systems, which use coaxial cable,
the installation process for IP cameras is quick and easy, only requiring minimal communication lines.
- Our DirectIP® Switch enables a network that uses multiple DirectIP® functions at low cost.
- EOC (Ethernet over Coax) transformation devices allow users to retain existing coaxial cabling.
DirectIP® systems that are fit for purpose
Complete packages for network video security systems
Our wide range of scalable, high performance products ensures IDIS can provide an appropriate solution to meet user requirements.
- IP cameras with various indoor/outdoor models
- Network video recorders
- Video Management Software (VMS)
- Remote and mobile client software
Rich connectivity option
DirectIP® for Rich Connectivity includes all the accessories and attachments needed to quickly establish a high quality network security system.
Equipment and network accessories
1. DirectIP® network switching hub
Gigabit bandwidth handling multi camera data.
PoE power capability for both IR camera and PTZ camera simultaneously.
2. PoE injector/splitter, UTP to SFP converter, SFP module, EOC (Ethernet over Coax) module
Independent electricity supply and separation available.
UTP, optical and coax cable.
3. eSATA storage support
4. Network keyboard supports IP camera accessories
1. Wall, ceiling, stand, pole, corner, parapet mount
2. Pendant bracket
3. Box housing
Device traceable network topology
- DirectIP®-based NVRs can identify the address of each IP camera from DirectIP® Switch.
NVRs or DirectIP Switches that support PoE allow malfunctioning cameras to be easily corrected by controlling independent PoE power.
Flexible remote management of devices.
NVRs remotely send event messages containing video loss from camera channels or signals caused by screen defects or function faults.